Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanks for Following Me!

I've designed this blog for my friends, family, and students to follow me as I travel through Central America. I plan to update as often as possible with photos and stories of adventures. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I head to one of Mother Nature's most beautiful areas on this planet! I have been counting down the days until January 9th, when I fly to San Jose, Costa Rica, and cannot wait to get this party started. Love you all!


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to hear about your adventures! Keep us updated and lots of photos! We're so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so that last post was from me! Hoping I have my profile down ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe! Miss you already! This is a trip of a lifetime, ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....Have a great time. Maybe we can take a mother/daughter trip sometime in our life? 5 hours isn't that far away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to follow your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you mama bear Julie? If so, I'm in on that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Rachel I am mama bear and you are in for sure!!! Seriously, we are doing it.

      Delete

Translate